DeckWise® Master Plug Kit
DeckWise® Master Builders know that when hidden deck fastening is out of the question, there's only one complete hardwood plug kit in the market. The DeckWise® Master Plug Kit fills in the blanks other so-called "complete wood plug kits" leave behind.
Finally, builders have the all-in-one system they've been asking for. Now, you don't have to have to guess about which glue to buy separately. The Master Plug kit solves that problem by including the leading brand of wood glue in every kit.
Each of the hardwood plug kit options we offer includes:
• 350 or 1,050 hardwood plugs (choose from Ipe, Cumaru, Tigerwood, Garapa & Massaranduba)
• 350 or 1,050 DeckWise® #8x2" stainless steel screws
• 1 Complete Drill & Drive kit
• 4 oz bottle of Gorilla Glue
What makes the Master Plug Kit special?
The Master Plug kit:
• Helps ensure a truly smooth, flat deck surface
• Creates a first class look that lasts
• Is available in five of the world's best hardwoods
How does the Master Plug Kit work?
1. Pre-drill into the face of the hardwood decking
2. Drive a DeckWise® stainless decking screw into the hole
3. Insert a dab of Gorilla Glue into the countersunk hole
4. Insert hardwood plug
5. Remove protruding plug with a hand tool or sander
Make no mistake. This is what DeckWise® Deck Masters tell us is the best, surefire way to ensure the customer gets a truly clean, smooth surface. No divots. No worrying about hitting the plug just right.
Do other systems claim to be a faster way to plug? Sure. But, professional deck builders know that long-term performance and a flawless appearance is what makes customers happy and brings in the referrals.
Are you ready to build a smarter deck?
Contact DeckWise® today to find a dealer in your area, or call us today at 941-896-9851 to order your DeckWise® Deck Master Plug Kits.